ChelPipe’s predecessor was a
The plant commenced production of welded gas and water pipes in 1949 and from 1956 until 1970 was the world’s largest pipe plant, producing approximately 3.3 to 3.5 million tonnes of pipe per annum.
ChelPipe is an open joint stock company organised under the laws of the Russian Federation and was incorporated on 21 October 1992 under registration No. 27–31.
On 19 July 2002, ChelPipe was included in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities under registration No. 1027402694186. Its registered office is located at Ul. Mashinostroitelei, 21, Chelyabinsk, Ural Region, Russian Federation, 454129.
In May 1993, in accordance with the Russian government’s privatisation programme, ChelPipe was formed as an open joint stock company and was subsequently privatised, initially through a distribution to its employees of vouchers that could be exchanged for shares in ChelPipe.print
- 27.03.2017ChelPipe Group announces financial results as of year-end 2016 in accordance with IFRS
- 27.02.2017The Central Bank of the Russian Federation includes ChelPipe bonds in its Lombard List
- 09.02.2017ChelPipe successfully completes second bond issue within framework of exchange-traded bond program